Frankincense, also known as frankincense, is a resin obtained from the incision of the trunk of the tree named Boswellia Carterii. These resins are recognized worldwide because of their use during various rituals and especially during medication sessions. In the world of herbal medicine, frankincense resins are useful for making an essential oil with beneficial effects for well-being and health, encouraging the state of relaxation and meditation. This essential oil helps to create harmony between the body and the nervous system. Therefore, advise frankincense essential oils to reduce nervous tension that causes headaches. Regarding its mode of use, it can be used by diffusion.
You might be interested in reading this article: How to relieve headaches naturally.
Benefits of frankincense oil
- Helps against cuts, scrapes, and burns; for greater benefits, apply lavender essential oil and then a layer of frankincense oil. The combination of these two essential oils is very effective in healing this type of injury.
- Neurological support. Frankincense oil is probably the best essential oil for neurological support. It particularly helps the function of the central nervous system. It helps to be more attentive and to balance our emotions, and more!
- Reduces and eliminates scars. Combine only 2-3 drops of frankincense oil with coconut oil and apply directly to the skin.
- It strengthens the immune system. Rub a few drops of oil on the palms of your feet to improve your immune system. You can also spread it around the house or in your bedroom at night.
- It reduces stress and anxiety. It instills a feeling of relaxation and calm. You can simply combine a few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil and smear the mix on the back of your neck when you feel stressed.
- Hormones and memory. Help keep hormones in balance and improves memory.
- Mature skin. Combine a few drops of frankincense oil with an odorless oil ( coconut oil ) and apply it to the skin. You can also add a few drops to your daily moisturizer.
- Tension in the head. It can be used to relieve tension and pain. Put more than 6 drops in a bowl of very hot water and cover it with a towel, covering your head to contain the steam. Breathe in the steam for 5 minutes; add more hot water if needed. Be careful not to burn yourself.
- Relieves sneezing: A single drop applied to the affected area will bring immediate relief.
- Relieves joint pain and swelling: Combine with a carrier oil and smear on sore joints during the day and night before bed.
- It cleanses the skin. Spread a drop of frankincense essential oil on pimples morning and evening.
- Help the mood. Add 5 to 6 drops in a diffuser and breathe in the oil to create a calm atmosphere. A few drops are enough to improve your mood.
- Removes warts: Apply one drop 3 or 4 times a day.
- Improve eyesight and concentration. Put 1-2 drops in your hand and massage both temples with your index finger. Improve eyesight and concentration.
- Removes the musty smell: Put a couple of drops in a dish filled with water, and the room will smell fresher.
- The health of the oral cavity. Useful against oral cavity problems such as bad breath, toothache, caries, canker sores, and other infections. Try combining it with baking soda and coconut oil for natural toothpaste.
- Improve sleep—spread frankincense oil at night to slow your breathing and relieve nervous tension and anxiety. You will sleep like a log!
- Enhance the effectiveness of other essential oils. Add frankincense oil to other oils to improve their properties and make them absorb better.
We recommend reading: Using lavender oil for headaches.